Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Build/Buy Mode while camping

Is there any way (cheats are fine with me) to edit a rental house while I'm visiting it? I sent a couple on vacation and forgot to put a coffee maker in the kitchen.
  • I know this is an old threat, but I was doing a google search for "edit campsite while camping" and this was one of the first threads that pop up but after more searching I just want to say there is a way to do this. Use testingcheats true and then bb.enablefreebuild on any lot and you can enter build mode. Hope this helps some people. I needed this to add toddler stuff to my campsite since toddlers can't sleep in tents. :)
  • "qrlcode;815653" wrote:
    Is there any way (cheats are fine with me) to edit a rental house while I'm visiting it? I sent a couple on vacation and forgot to put a coffee maker in the kitchen.

You can't. You have to edit it while the vacation home is vacant.
  • I hope they will make it later so that we can edit the rental houses like we did University's. But this time make it so that everything we do will cost money, selling stuff will cost us the same amount as buying. I think that should be fair. :#
  • Dragging this old thread back up just to say thanks to camille! I sent my sims camping for a week with their toddler, had added a bed/toys beforehand but totally forgot a potty chair for him!