Forum Discussion

4 years ago

How to spar with another vampire?

Im remaking my old vampire, i created a human and got Caleb to convert her. Now i am at the point where my vampire power level is high enough to spar with other vampires, but what is my surprise that i dont have any spar or duel options in my interactions with him or anyone else for the matter.

Is there any special pre-requisite to be able to spar with other vampires? i looked all over the place, in the friendly menu, in the mean menu, i just dont have those interaction options. I cant advance through the aspiration goals.

When i played more than one year ago i remember it was straight forward.

Thanks in advance.
  • It is in the friendly menu, but you mustn't forget, that you can only spar with vampires of your age group. If you have vampires of different age groups, the option won't be there.
    LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran
    Is it under the Vampire menu? I know I've used it before, but I can't remember where I found it. It might be there. Try clicking on the Vampire you want to spar and choose the Vampire menu to see if it comes up. If not, try clicking on your own Vampire and checking the Vampire menu.
  • Right, yes, already looked everywhere. There is nothing in the friendly interaction menu. I guess its another bug. Sadly at this point im not sure if i still have the will to keep playing this game lol, everything i try, its bugged somehow. What a mess of a game. Thanks, i only wanted to know if i was missing something, as i thought, i wasnt. It is just, broken, as most things in this game.
  • I know, i tried with other teenager vampires and no luck either.
  • It's at the very end of the friendly menu, or it is supposed to be.