Forum Discussion

AaronRulz78
New Spectator
6 years ago

bypass "inappropriate" visiting

Is there a way (or a mod) to disallow sims from being inappropriate by eating and showering at a friends house? The game REALLY needs to fix this. If a sim has a high relationship with someone, they should be able to "make themselves at home" when at a friends' place. I am playing a homeless sim and he became best friends with another sim and the sim want to allow him to shower and eat at his place but I keep getting the "This is inappropriate" notification and it's really driving me crazy and messing with my gameplay.
  • Buy the always welcome reward trait for 500 sim reward points, your sims than can use anything in another sims house if you are friends with them or not.
  • This mod is what you are looking for: https://edespino3.tumblr.com/post/168900563929/no-inappropriate-family-and-friends-by-snaggle

Not sure if it still works, but they are usually good at updating stuff.
  • "rosehrtgirl;c-16924787" wrote:
    Buy the always welcome reward trait for 500 sim reward points, your sims than can use anything in another sims house if you are friends with them or not.

thanks!!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,032 PostsLatest Activity: 20 minutes ago