Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Can’t “Make It Pour”

So the current family I’m playing has more than enough money to “Make It Pour ($10,000)”, but the option under “Flaunt Wealth” is greyed out and unable to be chosen. The other 3 options for flaunting wealth are available, though.

Anyone else having this issue?
  • Hello
    Your sims household needs to have one million simoleons to be able to use this option.
  • I am sure I heard a lot of people say that you need more than the amount that is listed next to the option because once you make it pour, it’ll just make all your money disappear if you just have the bare minimum. You will need way more than that.
  • "simgurl323;c-16891617" wrote:
    "rosemow;c-16890581" wrote:
    Hello
    Your sims household needs to have one million simoleons to be able to use this option.

Oh, that's weird! Any idea why the game says 10,000 simoleans next to the option, though?

This is a video about this feature
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=_7yKLXDQZu8
  • Ahh okay, thank you both so much! Glad there's nothing wrong with my game (:
  • "rosemow;c-16890581" wrote:
    Hello

Oh, that's weird! Any idea why the game says 10,000 simoleans next to the option, though?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,043 PostsLatest Activity: 13 minutes ago