Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Can’t adopt stray pets?

So far I am loving this pack a lot but I seem to be having more issues than usual. I have the disappearing food dish issue which is a little annoying but the worst issue I’m having is with the strays. My sim, who lives in an apartment, decided to adopt a cat due to the mice in her apartment. So she went to the new world in search of a new kitty. She found the cutest bobtail cat. They didn’t have the greatest introduction but she really liked this cat. So I got their relationship up and the cat just left her there, without the option to adopt her. So I decided to travel to a new location and I had the kitty travel with me. I tried again to adopt her until I noticed that it didn’t say stray anymore. I thought that was weird but I decided to look for a new kitty that was. Same thing. Anyone else have this?

I have only played the new pack for a couple hours because the computer I am using is really slow and it’s kind of annoying so I’m not sure if there are more glitches. My gaming computer was being repaired and is FIXED and on its way back home to me (which took almost a month and a half) but I wanted to know if most people were having this issue or if it’s just a pc I’m currently using? If it’s the pc then that’s great because I’ll have my gaming pc back in only a couple days.