Forum Discussion

SimmerCarl92
New Spectator
4 years ago

Color Wheel on CAS

The Sims 4 needs to have a Color Wheel in CAS because Sims can have a two-toned hair as well as clothes and footwear. What do you think?
    Lonewolf1044
    Seasoned Spectator
    "Mizzila1297;c-17842496" wrote:
    Probably wishful thinking here, but honestly the dream would be to have the same color wheel and pattern customization as TS3 had, but more optimized and running smoother in TS4. I mean for clothes, accessories, hair, makeup, furniture, wallpaper, floors, literally everything like TS3 had. It would be great :) Imagine the possibilities

I agree but unfortunately EA/Maxis and some other players do not want to advance Sims 4 to the next level and keep it at the level it is now.
  • "Mizzila1297;c-17842496" wrote:
    Probably wishful thinking here, but honestly the dream would be to have the same color wheel and pattern customization as TS3 had, but more optimized and running smoother in TS4. I mean for clothes, accessories, hair, makeup, furniture, wallpaper, floors, literally everything like TS3 had. It would be great :) Imagine the possibilities

That was (and if I'm honest, still is) my biggest pet peeve about TS4 that keeps me going back to TS3. I just can't "love" TS4 because of this and the non-editable worlds where I can't remove/replace things in the world and I'm stuck with those stooopid fake houses and buildings.

I'm a visual player so I need my environment to be aesthetically appealing to me when I'm playing and if I am playing a vanilla game with no CC then it is absolutely immersion breaking to me having to be forced to use the hideous mismatched swatches that literally match nothing else in the game.