Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Content that hasn't been done before

If you could choose to get content that has NEVER been done in any of the sims franchises yet, what would it be?
Mine would be a completely medieval world (I know we have the sims medieval, but since it's quite different from regular sims, I'm not counting it) Also, a farming pack. Curious to read everyone's ideas!
    Joanne_Snow
    Rising Traveler
    Farming!!!

Also, a magic school would be awesome. And I'd love some financial additions to the Sims like the ability to split household funds so I can give my teens actual pocket money :D I'd really like that. It could come with a few new careers and maybe a huge financial district to live in or something. I don't know. It's mostly the functionalities that I want lol.

I'd also love a destination we haven't seen before in the sims, some exotic place that sims can actually live in, with plenty of more traditional activities. Something like that, but mostly.....

farming.
  • I'd really like to see a pack focused on money/economy. Individual sims would have their own bank accounts/balance. Bill sharing, ownership of items, roommate system could be fleshed out here too.. sims could take out loans and have higher bills based on the amount borrowed. Maybe sims could even borrow/lend/give to one another. The repo man would make a reappearance! As well as a new career option: finance, with an accountant or financial advisor track. (I'm an accountant and always wished my career was in the game)
  • this might sound weird but injuries?

Like maybe your sim child is playing and trips and grazes their knee, or they're doing sports and they break something and have to wear a cast until it gets better? Obviously, it wouldn't be too graphic showing arms bending the wrong way or whatever, just maybe have the kid fall and then be holding an arm or limping in and have to go to the hospital for a cast. Then they can have other sims sign the cast! And parents who put band-aids on their kids can have the option to kiss their knee better :) It would be pretty cute.

Other things I'd like, a hills-hoist washing line would be pretty awesome. Oh and some fixes to the build tools so we can make different height foundations and "stage" sort of areas beyond the ground floor. I know we could do that with the constrain floor elevation cheat in sims 3, but I've used it and it is so tricky to use. I'd rather have just a proper build tool that can do that.