Forum Discussion

Behappy1st
New Spectator
4 years ago

Cottage Living

I had a dream last night that the spiral ring area led to a big EMPTY world. A secret world. Think about it. We could have a world with cavemen or the 1920's etc. And nobody could come in unless we wanted them to. Nobody coming in looking like they don't belong. No modern day sims with wacky clothes. I just feel like there is something they're not telling us. What do you think?
    CAPTAIN_NXR7
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I think that spiral path just leads to Sophie the Snail and that’s about it.
    But I do love your dream idea! I’d like a secret world like the one you described.
    SheriSim
    Rising Adventurer
    "Simmingal;c-17923729" wrote:
    its just for sophie the snail it sounds like
    but what on earth IS sophie the snail

that snail ring thing is huge is sophie the snail huge too :flushed: :fearful:

Where did you hear about Sophie the snail??

When you two mentioned snail it reminded me of the snail statue in Windenburg….. I think by the library?

But, I do love the idea of a secret world ( one we can build in ).
    SEREFRAS
    Rising Hotshot
    I would love a secret livable world where there can be cavepeople & many historical people. <3
  • "CAPTAIN_NXR7;c-17923723" wrote:
    I think that spiral path just leads to Sophie the Snail and that’s about it.
    But I do love your dream idea! I’d like a secret world like the one you described.

I'm pretty sure that it does lead to Sophie the Snail. They said something about a chance to find Sophie the Snail just recently.
  • its just for sophie the snail it sounds like

• "SheriSim57;c-17923733" wrote:
    "Simmingal;c-17923729" wrote:
    its just for sophie the snail it sounds like

Where did you hear about Sophie the snail??

When you two mentioned snail it reminded me of the snail statue in Windenburg….. I think by the library?

they posted blog post with the new gameplay trailer and it was very briefly mentioned on it