Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Day 6 of Simsmas - Trivia Party

On the sixth day of Simsmas... let's have a Sims questions and answers game!

To open the game, here's my question:
Can you tell me of 1 way to resurrect a ghost in The Sims 4?

If you know the answer, leave it in a comment below, and add your Sims related question for the next player to answer. Someone else will come after, answer yours and leave their own question... And so on!

Feel free to participate in the game as many times as you want, but make sure to leave a question for the next Simmer as well! Don't break the chain! ;)

• When your upgrade your tv to super reception you are able to get the fireplace channel and the music channel.

What are the three ways to level up the baking skill?
  • reading baking skill books, using the wishing well and baking on the cupcake factory or stove

How much does the largest basegame TV cost, what's its focusing aura number and which career level and branch does your sim need to unlock it?"
  • Quote from @EA_Mai
    Programming level 10, video games level 5ish and charisma level 5ish as well :smiley:

Other skills? Being able to repair your computer when it breaks helps, so let’s add Handiness to the mix.
    Computer Whiz aspiration goes really well with Tech Guru career, and I’d say the Genious trait is also a good idea as being focused helps.

I don’t know the salary :sweat_smile: but they work just a few days: Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays in the morning/afternoon.

I wrote this question, and you got it almost right @EA_Mai :) --- awesome job and challenge idea and for holding the 3rd annual Simsmas event B)!!! You need charisma level 6 ;), salary §516 without the Fabulously Wealthy Reward Trait and §567 with it), and the days the work are right (10 a.m. to 3 p.m. = the hours) :)!

I agree with handiness, but my tech guru Sims always max the logic skill as well o:)!