Forum Discussion

OldeSimsFan
Seasoned Rookie
6 years ago

Dirty restaurant tables

Took a couple of sims to a restaurant the first time after the pre GF patch. About half the tables had dirty dishes on them from presumably prior meals. At no point did any of the waitstaff even attempt to remove them, including the table my sims were given. The only dirty dishes removed were the ones generated at the various tables while my sims were present. The prior time went to a restaurant was before said patch, and table cleaning was done quickly and efficiently. I know there was another patch after the pre GF one, so unsure which of these is the culprit.
  • Have you tried deleting the dishes in Build Mode?

If they're cleaning NEW dishes, maybe if you get rid of the old dishes yourself, things might go back to normal?

Or are there enough separate Waitstations around the restaurant?

My restaurant seems to be doing fine on dirty dishes.
    At least, they're not selectively NOT picking up any dirty dishes lying around.
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    Not yet. One waitstation, two to three wait staff, which until now has been more than adequate. Kitchen has both sink and dishwasher. Sim had option to clean them up, but was on an outing with her NPC sister from another lot so didn't want to disrupt that. Might try another test. Still it ought not to have happened, and was fine before EA 'fixed' things.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,033 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago