Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Discover University Challenge Ideas

Hey, fellow Simmers!

Since I don't own Discover University yet, I would like to start a thread with ideas regarding "let's play" challenge ideas that I can include to my game when it's finally in my hands.

Here are a few of mine:

1) Rags to Riches (Uni Edition) - Something like James Turner did on his channel, but I'd like it to be a fuller household with at least 3 Sims.
2) Single Mom/Dad - Quite easy to understand, create a Sim who is single and non-pregnant at the beginning of the challenge and move on from there, of course if you play with a female Sim you'll have to move off-campus.
3) Full Househould, Full Terms! - Play an 8-Sim househould with full terms for each and every one of your Sims! Talking about stress, right?
4) Ghost Students! - Play with a household full of ghosts.
5) Brilliance... Here I Come! - Try to get all degrees with only one Sim before they reach Adulthood (harder) or Elderhood (hardest).

Feel free to discuss your own ideas and add on mine, these are only first drafts after all and I need to edit them before my final exam, a.k.a the game itself, get it? ;) I'll add more information when I begin doing them myself. Happy Simming!