Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Do You Even Occult Bro? (Discussion)

So! With the addition of a new occult Sim, I find myself sitting there staring at CAS not wanting to be ANY of the occult options. I have my gripes about all of them honestly but here's the thing, I always tend to just make a normal sim. I find the occult Sims to be... novelty. Cool for the moment when they come out and maybe neat to have in your game here and there but I just don't go out of my way to be any type of occult Sim.

Don't get me wrong I am sure there are plenty that feel opposite and enjoy them but man I just... don't wanna micromanage things that come along with them. While spellcasters can live a relatively normal life with no micromanagement, I sincerely can not play vampires.
Vampires thirst is annoying to manage because the blood packets don't fill needs enough (I feel) and then if you have an introvert Sim, finding someone to bite is sometimes a challenge... and then sometimes the bite fails. The sun situation is understandable but annoying if you want to go to a festival or something.

I don't know why but I just don't enjoy the Occult sims past maybe a week after their release so here's my question, what is your favorite occult and what is your most hated? Why?

My favorite I suppose is Spellcasters because it has the smallest impact on lifestyle
My most hated is Vampires because they are annoying to manage.