Forum Discussion

graventh8
New Novice
2 years ago

Do you think the hot update will be cars?

https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/1645803966566129668?s=20
So EA just announced four kits + hot update between April and June

I’m struggling to find what else it could be besides cars since it’s a base game update..

I was hoping for pre teens but we got a new life stage not long ago so I think it’s probably something else
  • Cars? No. My guess is either something romance or gardening related. Maybe they're overhauling gardening to get rid of the plants resetting bug - that definitely counts as hot, on more than one level.
    meeshwood
    Rising Hotshot
    I don't think cars will come as a basegame update. They will likely be locked behind a pay wall. Remember, the game is free to play, they don't have to give us highly demanded things for free.
  • Nooo, I think like some people said it will be a Caliente family update or a working heart bed. I guess it could be both since Don Lothario lives there and is such a heart bed guy. I don't know why but the way HOT was capitalized has me believing that it's not literally hot as in summer heat but I am open to being wrong just this once.
    SEREFRAS
    Rising Hotshot
    I really, really hope that the Hot Update will be a proper sleepable Heartshape Bed. :(
  • "Gordy;c-18258858" wrote:
    "lunnarila;c-18258795" wrote:
    "Lady_Ballora;c-18255994" wrote:
    It will probably be more clothing and makeup collabs.....*yawn*

what's wrong with that xd?

Speaking for myself, it's for a number of reasons. Aside from the fact that CASsets aren't gameplay (which we are sorely missing this season), the last few collabs weren't that great. Much of the Moschino clothing was hideous and hard to incorporate into most sims' lives, and the MAC make up was...

https://i.imgur.com/LuOgLxU.png

It was something.

clothes like clothes. Makeup like makeup. we can't always get something great and huge and I think its of enough of people complaining and being expectant
  • No I don’t think so. I think it will have something to do with summer or romance.
    Karamazov123
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "lunnarila;c-18259209" wrote:

clothes like clothes. Makeup like makeup. we can't always get something great and huge and I think its of enough of people complaining and being expectant

I'm not really sure what you're saying, sorry. I'm not saying we should expect something great or huge. I'm just saying that the collabs have been bad and don't offer much in terms of gameplay.
  • Maybe the "hot" update was referring to the undies they added in the 04/18/23 patch.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 39 seconds ago