Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Dragon Fruit

Is there a way to get dragon fruit without having to search through the seeds packets for it or some where to find it cause its not showing up in either of the seed packets that I was told that it should be in and I'm going crazy trying to find it its never taken me this long to try and find it. :#
  • There are several other ways to get Dragonfruit. First, you can fish for them at the pier in Magnolia Promenade, very reliable in my experience. Your Sims could also fish in Magnolia Blossom park way in the back. There are three spots, the middle one was where my Sims get them. Not as reliable as Magnolia Promenade though. If you have the ROM pack, your Sims can buy them from one of the vendor stalls in Caster's Alley. Lastly, if they're high enough in gardening skills, they can get a Dragonfruit by taking a cutting from a strawberry plant and grafting it to a snapdragon plant, or vice versa. Hope this is helpful!

Happy Simming! <3
  • Or you could get them from Debug.

To enable this mode, open the cheat panel, use testingcheats true and type in the following command: bb. showhiddenobjects. Once you have activated this cheat enter DEBUG in the search bar to bring up the objects.
    DaWaterRat
    Seasoned Adventurer
    If you go to the Spice Festival in the fall if you have City Living, you can find them there.