Forum Discussion

leucosiax
Seasoned Hotshot
2 years ago

Dreadhorse Cave

Has anyone completed the dreadhorse cave, or does it just keep going?
  • @LeucosiaX Yes you can only harvest a plant during it's season. And like any plant it has to mature before the harvest is available. I don't know if there are cheats for the death flower. But Lenny_Ogg is correct that you should be able to find it in B/B using testingcheats on then bb.show hiddenobjects. After put those in try putting Debug in search first then death flower. I have found that for some reason it doesn't go directly to the item in search so still have to scroll through to find it. Hope it works for you and you are able to find it! I love this game but it does have so many quirks that can drive you crazy at times! lol
    leucosiax
    Seasoned Hotshot
    Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 7.05.56 PM by leucosia x, on Flickr
    "LeucosiaX;c-18301361" wrote:
    "Lenny_Ogg;c-18301344" wrote:
    @LeucosiaX

You forgot Step 1, filtering in debug is imo very important because game tends to jump to the wrong row if there are too many packs selected, therefore I made filter for basegame step 1 in the tutorial picture.
    As you can see you are at the very bottom of the buydebug list so I suggest filter for basegame only and try again.
    Or just scroll up a bit.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f1e18ed00f1b03ce17c66c75897ce336/ca5a0c9d5bc480ab-61/s640x960/6b6ea92ffceed9d501c35f58de79fa0651824d2b.jpg

I had no clue @Lenny_Ogg thanks so much. I will try that next time I am in game ?

@Lenny_Ogg It worked!!! Thank you so much.

I'm about to make the vineyard some nectar- Almost done setting up vineyard complete with cases of all nectar to gift and sell- party & guest soon! ty again ?
    leucosiax
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "jolly1995;c-18300077" wrote:
    I wish there was an end to this cave, curios what the reward could be.

I was really wanted to death flower, but luckily someone in the nectar making lot got one in a rare seeds pack. Trick to getting there faster, if ti use a vampire that flies does. Considering it takes so long to het there by foot and they only let you do it once and day, it makes it a little easier. Still unbearable if infinite.
    leucosiax
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "SheriSim57;c-18301082" wrote:
    "LeucosiaX;c-18299528" wrote:
    "Lenny_Ogg;c-18299250" wrote:
    It seems they keep going afaik.
    Quote from the guide I linked below:
    'According to the well-known Sims 4 YouTuber, OnlyAbiDoang, there are a billion levels inside the Dreadhorse Caverns. The Indonesian Creator posted a Twitter thread revealing a code for the Dreadhorse Caverns that states the minimum value and the maximum value, which is 1,000,000,000.'

Here is the link to the walkthrough.

And here is the other thread with further information.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/76b4e7e57a3d2914a7e2df50eb3c31b6/e77ba8ab9487e49d-b2/s1280x1920/4de37aeb79bed54ab77dcc5c9be34cd2e3ae9689.jpg

ty @Lenny_Ogg My sim got progress on vacation, but didnt complete bu the time her vacation was over. I temporarily moved her the the closest house for a week, and still couldn't get what I heard was the prize- the death flower needed to make the nectar I want.

I saw Iron Seagull on youtube get to the 6th level and sort of give up. I made it as far as 50% through 5th level cave, and she really has to get back home to her family and flower shop. Thanks - that was essential information.

If you don’t mind cheating you can get them off of the gallery. I downloaded some spliced plants and one of them had the death flower I believe. You can find the actual flowers in the gallery too.

I tried unlock hidden objects, and typed death flower, but I can not find it. @SheriSim57

• @LeucosiaX You can get a death flower from the Exchange gallery. Set your search to room. If you download any of the trees though, you have to make sure the height of first floor is on medium as trees will disappear if on lowest.