Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Enchanting Introduction?

Because sims of mine with high enough in Charisma to earn this greet have already been attached to someone, I've never used it. Could someone describe it for me? I'm curious.
  • Your sim tosses rose petals at other sims, and you gain a bump so both friendship and romance.
  • Thanks everyone. I was curious what it looked like and exactly what it did. @catloverplayer, I had a bad feeling about it when my sims started to get the option, so never used it. Sounds like I did the right thing!
  • My santa did this greeting to a man. I thought, hey, santa is enchanted, so, it would be something suiting him. I was wrong. I expected something else... Had to ask to just be friend with the guy after.

It's like the throw food option in Sims 2. My simself threw food at my simfriend expecting it to be a play interaction, not a flirt one. We had to argue to lose the pink heart under our relationship bar. I like her but as a friend and I'd prefer she threw back food rather than eat it battering her eyelashes.

Titles of options in sims can be misleading...
  • "JoelCrafter43;c-16872335" wrote:
    One time I did this to see what it was and I did it to a man and my sim was a man so I immediately made that sim my enemy because I don't want my sim being gay since my sim is literally a recreation of me.

You didn't have to resort to that. Under friendly there is an interaction called Ask to Just be Friends and it erases the pink relationship. Also this is a necroed thread that will probably get locked but I had to mention this cause some people don't know about that interaction.
  • I'm going to be closing this due to the age of this thread. :smile:
  • Describe what exactly? Use it when you want to get both green and pink line upped from introduction.
  • "songsmith2003;797444" wrote:
    Because sims of mine with high enough in Charisma to earn this greet have already been attached to someone, I've never used it. Could someone describe it for me? I'm curious.

Yep this one got me in trouble. I had a married sim do it on someone not knowing it made other sims fall for her that she did it on.
  • Yeah, I went to try it once and saw the heart in the queue bar and immediately cancelled. My Sims wife probably wouldn't have been thrilled seeing her husband do this introduction. :|
  • One time I did this to see what it was and I did it to a man and my sim was a man so I immediately made that sim my enemy because I don't want my sim being gay since my sim is literally a recreation of me.