Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Ending a vacation early?

How do I make my Sims end their vacation earlier than initially planned?
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "FoxyShadows;c-16638550" wrote:
    > @PeterTheSims3 said:
    > How do I make my Sims end their vacation earlier than initially planned?

Click on any of the Sims at vacation. On your phone, click on Travel (The car) and you'll see your vacation options. Click on Go Home (Or something similar to that name) and a pop-up should appear that asks if you want to travel home and that the vacation will end.

Great answer but this question was asked in 2015. This thread will soon be closed because it's more than 2 years old.
    Welcome to the forums! On the comment, you can see the time when the comment was made in depending on your time. If it's today, clock time is displayed. If it's someday this year, the month and date is displayed. If it's somewhere not this year, the month and year is displayed.
    While you can read the forum rules, I'd encourage you to write something in your activity. You are going to need 30 or 50 points if I'm correct to become a member by posting comments and getting likes, awesomes, and insightfuls, then you can make your own discussions, post your profile picture and have access to font tools (like this). Keep going!
  • > @PeterTheSims3 said:
    > How do I make my Sims end their vacation earlier than initially planned?

Click on any of the Sims at vacation. On your phone, click on Travel (The car) and you'll see your vacation options. Click on Go Home (Or something similar to that name) and a pop-up should appear that asks if you want to travel home and that the vacation will end.