Forum Discussion

catloverplayer
Seasoned Ace
7 years ago

February Patch Speculation 2018 (Out Now New skintones,new female hair and shirt)

Normally I wouldn't put this up this early since the Jan Patch isn't out yet but I think the Feb Patch will be a base game changer ahead of the Gamepack.

Guess
1 Cars This also includes Garages.
2 Story Progression
3 Romanced Themed

These are the only things I think are big enough to equal toddlers and unisex changes in CAS.

ldm2
    New Spectator
    Maybe they'll finally scale back on all the mess making.
  • "VengefulNoodles;c-16303723" wrote:
    Maybe some Valentine inspired objects or hair.

I hope.They're pushing Romantic Garden on the consoles but PC needs new VDay Stuff. By the way there is a slow dance mod coming soon.
  • I'm not expecting a Patch this week because the Gamepack hasn't been announced yet. I think we may get the GP announcement this week and the patch next week. If Patch releases this week that means March for GP 6 and I don't see this GP coming no later then Late Feb.
  • "gummybear0724;c-16304815" wrote:
    I'm hoping for a new free world personally.

That would be cool.
  • Oke so there's just been a patch update :open_mouth:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934631/february-6-2018-patch-notes

We got new skintones,those t-shirts a female hair :open_mouth:
  • I love the new skin tones and the new hair for certain sims. I wish they would have added a super pale cool tone as well. The lightest colors we have now are only neutral and warm toned.

I wonder if we will ever get new hair colors?
  • I liked that there's more skintones and a new hairstyle. But the patch itself is pretty meh. I was hoping for bugfixes, but I guess we'll not get those until after the new GP.
  • "Jean;c-16307327" wrote:
    I liked that there's more skintones and a new hairstyle. But the patch itself is pretty meh. I was hoping for bugfixes, but I guess we'll not get those until after the new GP.

We sure need one for the hampers in laundry day.
  • "LeGardePourpre;c-16307840" wrote:
    @catloverplayer

March 2016: Toddler Feedback (Stickies) -> January 2017: Toddler Patch
    March 2017: Skintone Feedback -> February 2018: Skintone Patch

July 2017: Car Feedback ----> ... ??? ... May/June 2018: Car Patch ???

Hope so.