Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Fellow Death Enthusiasts Help!

I've been trying to end bjergsens existence for so many hours but I can't seem to succeed :/

I tried to burn their house down and almost burned my own sims instead that were standing on other end of neighborhood all safe cause game decided they were close to fire when they were not
https://i.imgur.com/mG8L99y.png
(oh come on elsa just burnnn)

i gave up on that plan and put bjergsens in my creepy basement torture room instead but they just don't die (been standing there for like week by now)

https://i.imgur.com/CPUiMC2.png
(they even had nerve to magically regain their hygiene and now are telling me my house is dirty as if they have right to complain)

why won't they perish??????
do sims have to be part of my household to perish??? what is going on?? :weary: I just want to revenge my ghost toddler :bawling:
    kukkahilla
    Rising Vanguard
    I love how it turned out! :joy: Amazing! Congrats!! B)

Sofia is the best one of them anyway. Such a tragic backstory supports her possible celebrity career o:)
  • Lol great results, I’m glad you accomplished it. Catherine flirting with death is fantastic
  • "SimsLady2000;c-17767773" wrote:
    "Simmingal;d-985625" wrote:
    I've been trying to end bjergsens existence for so many hours but I can't seem to succeed :/

I tried to burn their house down and almost burned my own sims instead that were standing on other end of neighborhood all safe cause game decided they were close to fire when they were not

:D HAHAHAHAHA The fire part sounds like karma to me :D I am just curious, did the Bjergsens kill your toddler? :o

I mean obviously its made up scenario game wouldnt autonomously end toddler lives or if it would they wouldn't be ghosts (evil aunties from child services would take them away)

but basically the story until this moment:
    Spoiler

I had this young dude sim called Vikram and he was dating Elsa Bjergsen

but one day they "mess around" bit too much bit too soon which resulted in bundle of joy Adaline

Elsa decided Adaline doesn't get to meet her dad cause things were awkward (cause elsa and vikram ended up breaking up and stuff)

so dads side of family was left out
    despite their efforts to get to know the child

until one day at bjergsens,in their ugly modern house Adaline takes interest on the oh so large pool

and no bjergsen in the house is looking after her because theyre too busy doing some stupid club stuff and whatever

and the poor toddler drowns in the pool with no one helping her

only to come back as a ghost haunting her dad

which normally would be scary i guess but actually dads side of family is full of occults so they accept her right in

and set out to revenge the awful bjergsens

which well through some struggles they managed to do in the end :wink:

naturally one could say it was just accident but obviously this immortal family is rather angry at losing their precious heiress to something so ridiculous as swimming pool

so they are trying to find a way to bring her back to life eventually through magic or otherwise

though i think it might take some time so in the meanwhile she exists as cute ghost toddler
  • @Simmingal that’s a great story! Obviously most of the good stuff in our stories has to take place in our imaginations but our sims can at least act out the surface of the plots lol
  • "permanentrose;c-17766960" wrote:
    Drowning them seems to be the most efficient way to actually make sure they die from my experience, but it can still be a surprisingly lengthy process. If you have seasons, move/bring them to an empty lot and use the weather machine if the weather isn’t already super hot or freezing, and I’ve found that they can overheat or freeze to death pretty quickly (you can build your own sims a small shelter and lock the doors to keep the sims you’re killing from seeking shelter lol)

If you have MCCC, you can cheat to kill them by any death possible in the game which is fun ?

EDIT: Merging them with your household is the most efficient way to make sure they actually will die. But as long as you keep them from seeking shelter, i think heat or freezing conditions can easily kill a sim you don’t control

yeah i know weather deaths are easiest but i might kill innocent bystanders in process and i want to kill selectively

and for mods i don't really want to use any in this save cause i plan to have it for long time and i want to avoid breaking the save with mod problems and updates :sweat_smile:

(i mean obviously i could have just downloaded specific mod by sacrificial but... i dont think this is save for that :lol: )
  • Ok so try inviting them to your house and build a pool. Invite them to swim, get your sim out while at least one of them is still in. Then go into build mode and wall off the pool. You might have to separately do this for each member if you can’t get them all in the pool at the same time. But they *should* eventually drown.
  • "permanentrose;c-17767270" wrote:
    Can you even get a sim to autonomously eat cow plant cake?

yeah they will autonomously hunt for passerby sims or if you put them in room sims in that room will eventually reach for cake
  • "Simmingal;d-985625" wrote:

:D HAHAHAHAHA The fire part sounds like karma to me :D I am just curious, did the Bjergsens kill your toddler? :o

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,116 PostsLatest Activity: 16 hours ago