Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

My sims won't move and can't sleep

Hi everybody! Thank you for reading that and if you know any possible solution, please let me know!:)

So, my sims moved to a new house, and they just stand still, they do not react to anything. And they sometimes can do something, for example sitting on the ground, or walking somewhere, but they can't travel, communicating. And when I send them to sleep, they just stand still, and the game shows that they are asleep, but their energy doesn't gain.

I tried to resetSim and reset object, it didn't work, and I move them to an other household, but it still didn't work unfortunately.

If you could suggest me something, please write it down!

Thank you,

Rózsa

• That could be simulation lag. When that happens I just save and exit and it should be resolved after that. But it tends to come back again, so it's rather annoying. I used to have really bad simulation lag, it seems to have been resolved a little with this last patch, it's not as bad as before and now it sometimes clears when I just switch to another sim in the household. But still very annoying. 

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,116 PostsLatest Activity: 52 minutes ago