Forum Discussion

LonaBoom
New Rookie
5 years ago

Female sim Piper is stalking my male sim

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERXnSJwUcAAiAhF.jpg

I don't know if anyone has ever dealt with this before, but it's new to me.

Her name is Piper and they became friends while he and his brother were enrolled in collage and stayed in the same dorm with her, she and my male sim became friends and never dated or even flirted with each other. She would follow him around a lot in the dorm like a stalker, sneak and travel with them and never his brother. If he was talking to a female sim she would rush over and get into the middle of the conversation and one time got upset with one of the female sims he was just talking to nothing more.

My male sims has finished college he and his brother already, his brother is married and just had a baby, so it's been a while, but she still showing up at places like she is looking for him.

This is crazy to me, when she sees him, she rushes over or stand close enough and then finally walk over and talk to him and after a while he take off with a pillow image in the thinking bubble.

F.Y.I The graduation picture she didn't even come on time, she came late and stood there and then walked by, how crazy is that and I have a lot of screenshots of her I haven't shared of her stalking him.
  • Oh yes. Sometimes this happens to me.
    Given that I use certain adult only mods, it can get really creepy.
    But then again - I play vampires. Predator becomes the prey...