Forum Discussion

elliebreton
Seasoned Veteran
3 years ago

Finchwick Lot - Issued Now Resolved

Does anyone have trouble with 1 Cobblebottom Street?

https://simscommunity.info/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/07-07-21_12-33-41-PM-810x456.jpg

I have edited the lot a little inside, just the furniture, so it remains basically the same as above how it shipped with the game. But every time I move the game camera towards the inside it shifts upwards. I am having real trouble getting the camera down, unless I just sit far away in front of the gate :(

I thought maybe it was because of the gate, but it doesn't fix it if I remove that.
    MDianaSims
    Seasoned Hotshot
    Which camera do you use? Sims 4 or Sims 3? That can make a difference.
    I don't see anything surrounding the lot that could cause the camera being jumpy (like some lots in Windenburg that are on one side close to higher parts of the world).
  • I have a similiar issue in the large (originally empty) lot in Old New Henford, except it's the reverse. The camera drops down to ground level when working in one corner of the lot in build mode even when I'm working on the 2nd or 3rd floor unless I keep it at very specific angles . It's very annoying!
    MDianaSims
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I'm glad the issue is fixed. The game can be weird sometimes.
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    @MDianaSims I always use TS3 camera.

Thanks for the replies - it seems to have rectified itself now - very strange. I quit without saving and when I later re-started the game session the problem was no longer there *shrugs*.