Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Food Likes/Unsures/Dislikes

Gah! My cautious infant Sim suddenly lost all of her food experiences mid-game. Aside from ice cream & sliced banana which she decided she liked straight away & peanut puffs which she hated from the start, it took her lots of goes before she decided whether she liked something & then suddenly, poof, they were gone! Now going back through them again & she now hates ice cream but loves peanut puffs. She did like carrots & avocado straight away & hated lemons second time around. I couldn't see this listed as a known bug so wondering if anyone else has had this happen to their infant?
  • Here's the bug report
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Infant-food-exploring-resetting-not-known-to-other/td-p/12383969
  • "mightysprite;c-18251886" wrote:
    Here's the bug report
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Infant-food-exploring-resetting-not-known-to-other/td-p/12383969

Just to add, if you have a bug and want it prioritized, please "me too" the post at AHQ.
  • It happened to me when I went into CAS which is a known bug.
  • "Lilia1971;c-18247846" wrote:
    It happened to me when I went into CAS which is a known bug.

Thanks. I'll go back & see if I can find it so I can add a "me too" to it.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Happened to me too when I quit the game and reopened it.
  • @grevilliablue I had that happen when my sim went to another world to a museum for the artist aspiration my infant was at home with her father made my sim travel home and all of her likes a dislikes reverted back to never tried
    jujee55
    Seasoned Novice
    That happened to me also. I didn't know what caused it but after reading other comments I realized I had bought a 2nd highchair right before it happened.
  • "jujee55;c-18248259" wrote:
    That happened to me also. I didn't know what caused it but after reading other comments I realized I had bought a 2nd highchair right before it happened.

It's definitely going into CAS that does it.
    EA_Cade
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey all,

Closing this down, please use the linked AHQ thread.