Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Friday Highlight December 21st - A week on The Sims forums

Sul sul Simmers!

No worries, the green chicken pox has not infected me in real life - but Selva Dorada can be tricky if you are adventurous, so my Sim had an intense week and now doesn't look her best for the camera ;)

And speaking of intense weeks... we had two The Sims 4 patches on PC/Mac and new content arrived to our games! Did you get the chance to try the new items already? I know someone who had some fun with the new costumes ;) :

"Yeti and Sasquatch", by @catloverplayer

I've found that a great way to relax after an intense week is playing a bit and chatting with some other Simmers! Let me help you do that - here are some great discussions to jump into!:

• It's not rare for our Sims to get in all kind of funny and surprising situations -cat stuck on top of a table? Check!-, so let's start by sharing some of those in "That moment when... (insert funny stuff that happened randomly that made you laugh out loud)", a topic started by @zoeisabelia to make us all smile. :smiley:
  • Did you have any of those moments with Judith Ward, one of the pre-mades from The Sims 4 Get Famous? One thing is clear, she is a celebrity that causes tongues to wag - or fingers to type ;)! @ParmaViolet87 opened a poll and discussion about her: "Do you like Judith Ward?".
  • For the next topic, let's get into The Sims 4 Ideas corner where @playermarko456 and @Zeldaboy180 have opened a feedback/wishing topic asking us all: "Which classic objects would you like to see return?". Ready for a walk down the memory lane? ;)
  • My next suggestion takes us back to present time: "Starter homes thread" by @elanorbreton. This is a perfect topic for when you and your Sims are looking for a first house. It's not easy to find a cheap and pretty house ready to cover all your Sims' basic needs - the community is here to give you a hand in your search! <3
  • And last but not least... an apparently simple question in The Sims 3 section could tell us a lot about your playing style! @Hejix is wondering "How many saved games do you have?"

That's it for Friday Highlights this year!

They will be back after the holiday season, 2nd week of January :blush:. If you are up for some small challenges and games during the holidays, make sure to check the event we will be hosting on the forums: 12 days of Simsmas! ;)

Happy holidays!
-Mai