Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Friday Highlight December 21st - A week on The Sims forums

Sul sul Simmers!

No worries, the green chicken pox has not infected me in real life - but Selva Dorada can be tricky if you are adventurous, so my Sim had an intense week and now doesn't look her best for the camera ;)

And speaking of intense weeks... we had two The Sims 4 patches on PC/Mac and new content arrived to our games! Did you get the chance to try the new items already? I know someone who had some fun with the new costumes ;) :

"Yeti and Sasquatch", by @catloverplayer

I've found that a great way to relax after an intense week is playing a bit and chatting with some other Simmers! Let me help you do that - here are some great discussions to jump into!:

• It's not rare for our Sims to get in all kind of funny and surprising situations -cat stuck on top of a table? Check!-, so let's start by sharing some of those in "That moment when... (insert funny stuff that happened randomly that made you laugh out loud)", a topic started by @zoeisabelia to make us all smile. :smiley:
  • Did you have any of those moments with Judith Ward, one of the pre-mades from The Sims 4 Get Famous? One thing is clear, she is a celebrity that causes tongues to wag - or fingers to type ;)! @ParmaViolet87 opened a poll and discussion about her: "Do you like Judith Ward?".
  • For the next topic, let's get into The Sims 4 Ideas corner where @playermarko456 and @Zeldaboy180 have opened a feedback/wishing topic asking us all: "Which classic objects would you like to see return?". Ready for a walk down the memory lane? ;)
  • My next suggestion takes us back to present time: "Starter homes thread" by @elanorbreton. This is a perfect topic for when you and your Sims are looking for a first house. It's not easy to find a cheap and pretty house ready to cover all your Sims' basic needs - the community is here to give you a hand in your search! <3
  • And last but not least... an apparently simple question in The Sims 3 section could tell us a lot about your playing style! @Hejix is wondering "How many saved games do you have?"

That's it for Friday Highlights this year!

They will be back after the holiday season, 2nd week of January :blush:. If you are up for some small challenges and games during the holidays, make sure to check the event we will be hosting on the forums: 12 days of Simsmas! ;)

Happy holidays!
-Mai
    EA_Lanna
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey folks, friendly reminder that the topic of this thread is to learn and chat about the great content to be found on the forums :) Please aim to keep this thread on topic and for all other topics please use the search function to find the right one for you and your issue. Thanks Simmers ^^
  • I love the Friday highlights threads. There are always fun and interesting topics I may have otherwise missed.
    @catloverplayer love the picture <3
  • @EA_Mai that starter thread has not been touched since 2014, people have probably let it be so as not to necro post
  • I never thought I'd see Yetis in the Sims...or green chicken pox...
  • "MSUMAYMAY;c-16885712" wrote:
    Not sure where to post this - but the "bundle" option being offered right now... WOW. You guys rock! Thank you Sims!

Hello @MSUMAYMAY :) Happy simming with the new bundle packs that you now own! :)
  • "Hearts4u;c-16886167" wrote:
    I have zero cc build items in my game. Every house I build or remodel it saves as having Custom Content when it has none. This started happening a while ago. Someone help.

Hello @Hearts4u
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game, without the mods folder in it, and try uploading your build then.