Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Friday Highlight November 1st - A week on The Sims forums

I'm typing this while watching Guru Garage, I probably should know better than trying to do two things at the same time, but let's test how good I am at multitasking! ;P

Sul sul, Simmers! How was this spooky week for you?

I'm here as every Friday ready to highlight some of the awesome discussions I came across this week while browsing the forums. All of them waiting for your visit!

The Halloweeen party, great spooky mood for this week's Friday Highlight by @AceOfKnaves (found here)

• Opening the list this week we have a great thread if you are looking for new content on the Gallery: 'here)

And this is it from me for this week! I hope you enjoyed discovering those discussions - do you have any recommendations to share with me?

Happy Simming weekend! :)
    -Mai

PS. Yes, two screenshots. I couldn't decide between them so I posted both... but can you blame me? :smiley: <3
  • You did some really good multitasking.
    Those Gurus (Guru Garage) certainly are a silly bunch :lol:
  • Thanks for mentioning my Blueprint Builds thread @EA_Mai I hope people are able to have a lot of fun with it :)
  • Congratulations on your being picked for Friday Highlights @AlJay and everyone B)! Awesome selections @EA_Mai B)!
  • "EuphorialQueen;c-17296520" wrote:
    You did some really good multitasking.

Yay! I passed the test :smiley: