Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
5 years ago

Gardening Mishaps!

I have read about how gardening has gone all wacky with the latest patch. Then I experienced it for myself. I deliberated whether I should have my Sim harvest certain plants and trees that were ready, but ended up choosing Water All, instead. Upon her watering the entire garden, plant and tree, one after the other retreated into the soil upon being watered. :open_mouth: Yes, they became mounds of the newly planted. I determined I wasn't going to make that mistake again. I was going to allow my Sim to harvest certain fruits and vegetables and then Water All. I have waited all of this time, too, just for the trees to become fully mature and bear fruit. And the plants to do the same. However, even though I had loaded up her queue, selling some items, and harvesting others, she was still busy playing the Don't Wake the Llama with three of her siblings. What else do Sim kids do on a Saturday afternoon, right? I canceled out the game, but before she could come downstairs and get to the green house, who shows up, watering can at the ready? GAAhhhh. Her mother. Dang her into the eternal pixalated fire! She got to the cherry tree. :'( I wanted my Sim to be able to plant that after she got married, too. Can I twist her mother's arm off? May I please bulldoze the watering can? Or, better still I should lock the door to the green house only allowing my Sim entrance. Then she can play a full game of "Don't Wake the Llama" with her sister and two brothers in peace.

If you haven't guessed, I'm so angry right now I could chew nails — and I don't mean the ones on my fingers, but rather the ones you drive into a wall.

EA, please, please, PLEASE fix this bug.Thank you.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,033 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago