Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Get up to 85% off this season Deals through Jan 11, 10am PST OMG! Origin has Get Famous 50% off

Wake up Simmers and gammers, Origin thinks its Santa Claus. EP's 50% off and Shooters up to 85% off,
Am I dreaming?

What? You can give the Gift of the Sims 4 game for 4.99.
Happy Dance
https://i.imgur.com/rf6YUGp.gif
( Just as its the last day for The Target 50% off EP's today. December 22)
  • Picked up the last couple stuff packs I wanted, good deal.
  • Wow pinch me, I must be dreaming. I got back into Sims after years of absence. So I have been playing Sims 3 for the most part, since I had bought that before real life dragged me away. I got just the original Sims4 several months ago. It's been fun but needed EPS and SPs. I could not afford very many and now I can get most of them! This is amazing! I think I probably will still like Sims 3 the best, but I have to say I am shocked how Sims4 can run fine on my old laptop and Sims3 could not even when the laptop was new! Thanks for the sales news!

• "Hejix;c-16885374" wrote:
    Thanks for the tip, got the latest expansion, yeah!

Your welcome :)
  • "layix3ng;c-16887005" wrote:
    I bundled Get Famous with Parenthood and Laundry Day :)
    I'm so tempted to get all the stuff packs I'm missing haha!

I am happy you did not miss this great sale. :) I have never seen stuff packs this cheap, lots are buying all the stuff packs they want during this holiday sale. It does not happen often. If I was missing stuff packs that I want I would buy them now.
  • "davewhit;c-16886742" wrote:
    Sorry to ask how long are these games at discount in the UK guys

just click on your Origin, and check your sale. :)
  • "brenleedee;c-16888042" wrote:
    Wondering how do you bundle, and does it compute correctly?

I saw this Bundle on Origin list of what's on sale, of course, I have it all but if you did not have any of these you could buy this Bundle. also look at all of the Bundle that's on sale.
    The Sims™ 4 Bundle - City Living, Dine Out, Bowling Night Stuff

When you do buy one from Origin they will download it as they do any pack, you can not give parts of it away. I am sure not.

I think this sale is so good its a great time to buy single packs as well.
  • "SummerSong86;c-16890499" wrote:
    Wow pinch me, I must be dreaming. I got back into Sims after years of absence. So I have been playing Sims 3 for the most part, since I had bought that before real life dragged me away. I got just the original Sims4 several months ago. It's been fun but needed EPS and SPs. I could not afford very many and now I can get most of them! This is amazing! I think I probably will still like Sims 3 the best, but I have to say I am shocked how Sims4 can run fine on my old laptop and Sims3 could not even when the laptop was new! Thanks for the sales news!

Your welcome, :) I am happy you logged in and saw the sale, Sims 4 is a wonderful game with all the packs you want to add.

Best Game changer Packs for me. <3

Seasons EP is a must have, you can even turn off the weather affecting your sims in options.
    Cats & Dogs are a must have in EP's, and Truth I feel that Get famous is so much fun anyone that have not bought these may want to grab them for the sale. If you love toddlers, Toddlers stuff pack is a must have as well. If your Sims get fat, Get the Cool kitchen SP, the Diet Icecream keeps them slim.

Parenthood and Dine Out are must have GP's to me. Oh yes, and I love Backyard stuff Pack.

Every Pack is great in its own way But to me, these are Game Changer Packs.