Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Great Game, a few bugs.

So I’ve been playing the sims 4 console for 2 days now. The first day i got so upset with the controls that i quit the game and went to sleep. (honestly i was very tired that day and did not have the patience) but TODAY was a new day. I was able to get a hang of the controls and i played it until 3am. It was a great time. Some bugs i have noticed though.

1.Curser moves a little to fast sometimes. Maybe add a sensitivity scale like other console games?
2. Sim children react to the monster under the bed every single night....
3. Toddlers constantly have night mares.
4. Switching from Ui to curser mode is glitchy at times with curser disappearing.
5. Some people have had issues with saving their game.
6. Ui and pop ups have tiny font that is hard to see at times especially since us users are not as close to the tv as we are our PCs.
7. When toddlers are sent off to day care you can still hear them giggling on the lot....
8. Lot traits appear continueously 3 times when you come on the lot or leave the lot and come back.
9. Some icons get stuck when switching back and forth from Ui to curser.

And that’s all I’ve seen so far. Thank you Sims team for giving us an exact port of the Pc game. I feel like I’m actually getting the full experience. And can not wait for dlc. My pic broke down the beginning of this year and i haven’t got to play sims 4 since. So glad that I’m able to play from the comfort of my couch. :smile: