Forum Discussion

djsboonie
New Scout
4 years ago

Guidry's Hair

I kind of like Guidry's hair so wanted to put it on my male spellcaster/medium sim; it took a while, but I finally found it. If anyone's interested, it's a basegame FEMALE hair in the "long hair" category. Now to try and find the neckerchief...
  • Sorry to answer again but have just seen on another post, someone saying that the reward is for staying for a while in a haunted house lot type. That sounds right to me now I come to think of it!
  • "Starfree;d-986591" wrote:
    I kind of like Guidry's hair so wanted to put it on my male spellcaster/medium sim; it took a while, but I finally found it. If anyone's interested, it's a basegame FEMALE hair in the "long hair" category. Now to try and find the neckerchief...

Thank you for sharing this! Ive been ripping my own hair out, trying to find the hairstyle in the male styles...I never thought to look in the female styles! LOL
  • "randy2355;c-17792752" wrote:
    Thank you for sharing this! Ive been ripping my own hair out, trying to find the hairstyle in the male styles...I never thought to look in the female styles! LOL

@randy2355 You're welcome :)
  • I got Guidry's jacket unlocked which turned out to be his outfit, neckerchief included, as a reward but I'm not sure what the reward was for. Possibly getting to a certain level in Medium skill but don't quote me on that. It's definitely in CAS somewhere but locked until whatever the condition is has been met.
    SheriSim
    Rising Adventurer
    "randy2355;c-17792752" wrote:
    "Starfree;d-986591" wrote:

I like that we can switch the hair styles around. I have given female sims some of the male cL styles too.

• "Beck68;c-17792502" wrote:
    Sorry to answer again but have just seen on another post, someone saying that the reward is for staying for a while in a haunted house lot type. That sounds right to me now I come to think of it!

yupp, after 7 days (nights?), you get the "coat" which is his outfit.
  • "SheriSim57;c-17792774" wrote:
    I like that we can switch the hair styles around. I have given female sims some of the male cL styles too.

@SheriSim57 Yeah, it's great they added the ability to swap clothes, hair, etc between males & females.
  • "Beck68;c-17792490" wrote:
    I got Guidry's jacket unlocked which turned out to be his outfit, neckerchief included, as a reward but I'm not sure what the reward was for. Possibly getting to a certain level in Medium skill but don't quote me on that. It's definitely in CAS somewhere but locked until whatever the condition is has been met.

@Beck68 Thanks :)
    SEREFRAS
    Rising Hotshot
    I gave him the new short male hairstyle, he looked much better in that.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,027 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago