Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Hairstyles in these recent packs.

I'm really thankful for the hairstyles that we have been getting lately(I'm not talking about those amazing curly hairstyles that we got recently, even tho I'm thankful for those too). I'm talking about the hairstyles that have more than one colour in them. Those are perfect for teens.
We all know that teens go through different phases and their style may change a lot during teen years. The colourful/more out there hairstyles from the recent packs(Parenthood, Jungle Adventure & it seems like My First Pet will also give us at least one really good hairstyle for teens(the one that has stripes in it)) are just perfect for different phases.

Mom it's not a phase.

Of course sims who are young adults, adults or elders can use those too haha but this is just me giving some positive feedback to the makers of this game. I hope that you guys keep giving us a lot of different hairstyles in future too.
  • I agree the hair styles are actually not that bad. What I would really like is long "long" hair. But rn theirs still a nice variety.
    alan650
    New Spectator
    Every CAS item in 4 is miles above the styles of past iterations.
  • My game has a variety of ethnicities in it. I agree that there are some amazing hairstyles in the game but can we please have more African American textured hairstyles? I know TS4 is it's own game but TS3 had some of the coolest hairstyles in their Africa inspired pack. Loc's of all lengths, braids in various styles, and other cool styles. I also would like a better sort tool for the lengths of hair to make CAS faster. I like the idea of really long hair, like waist length. Different hair lengths with different styles could help create more unique sims.
    Oh BTW............Thanks for fixing the male beard/hairline area. It is seamless now.
  • "alan650111;c-16370106" wrote:

That's funny! Tell another one :D
  • "TiaDog;c-16370005" wrote:
    I agree the hair styles are actually not that bad. What I would really like is long "long" hair. But rn theirs still a nice variety.

I totally agree with you! We are missing actually long hairstyles.
  • "alan650111;c-16370106" wrote:

In your opinion.
  • I actually hate them lol, but I'm glad someone's getting good use out of em'!
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    I really love the hairstyles in this game. The male hair that came with JA is one of my favorites for them, since I've been wanting another messy like hairstyle for males. More ombre hairs are more than welcomed, though I do want them to also keep an option that doesn't have ombre so it can still be used casually. I like the somewhat pulled back hair for men that can be share with women, but I'm really wanting it without the ombre at the bottom.

Chances are a Cc creator already fixed it to have the casual natural/unnatural colors for it. Felt like I always chose the same hairstyles in earlier iterations.

The curly one in the patch was really cute to me and pretty unique as they tried something new. (Works very well on my female sims and not being old either.) So, hope to see more unique hairstyles, especially for more coarse looking hairs and afro centric hairstyles. I do enjoy the braids and dreads in the packs, but would like to see them in some varying styles.