Forum Discussion

LadyGray01
Seasoned Hotshot
7 hours ago

Have you ever had a lot disappear from the gallery?

I started with again with an empty world and was placing all my saved houses and families. I discovered one house was missing from my library. I must have deleted it at some point for some reason I can't fathom. Anyway, no biggie, I knew it was in the gallery. Or it was... it's no longer there. All of my other builds are there, but not that one. I did a search to look at other people's builds because I was considering using one of those to start with rather than starting over from scratch. As if to rub salt in the wound, I found my build in someone else's catalogue without the "original by" tag. I know some people might think it's nuts because it's a Sims 2 house and they are all going to look similar, but I know this is my build. I'm not going to bother the other person, we all know this is a risk when you upload things and clearly they made enough changes to get the "original by" tag to go away. I've decided to just start again from scratch and make a few changes. I'm just so aggravated. Has anyone else had this happen?

LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran

Did you try checking the "include custom content" box to see if it was falsely flagged as having CC? I have had this happen with households, where I have no custom content in my game whatsoever but it gets flagged. Sometimes hidden items or specially tagged pieces in an upload can flag as CC.  

LadyGray01
      Seasoned Hotshot

It wouldn't have occurred to me to check that because I don't use CC, so thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, that didn't make it show up, it's still gone.