Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Homework

My Sim Callie was working on her school project (You can barely make her out in the background there by the house) and invited the kids from her local kids club to come do it with her. They all said they were on their way, but then they never showed up. Finally I decided to zoom around the neighbourhood and found them all doing homework on the road a block away lol!

https://i.imgur.com/IL5cXDF.png
  • That's inspiring. I should make a kids club in my game, too. That way, kids who are not in my active household will effectively get their homework done. I like it!
  • I used to do this all the time until the kids started leaving their homework behind.
  • Haha yes leaving homework behind can be an issue but they still get credit for it.

For the kids club we include the activities :

Homework
    Void critter battling
    Playing in the jungle gym
    Fishing
    ... And one other thing but I can't recall what it is off the top of my head now.
  • It looks like they landed at the front of her lot to me.. it's that really large lot in Del Sol Valley.. Vacuous Green. You might want to add more activities to your club that will bring them closer to the house .. then switch to doing homework. I would use the club "go here" interaction to herd mine where I want them.
  • "Hermitgirl;c-17218362" wrote:
    It looks like they landed at the front of her lot to me.. it's that really large lot in Del Sol Valley.. Vacuous Green. You might want to add more activities to your club that will bring them closer to the house .. then switch to doing homework. I would use the club "go here" interaction to herd mine where I want them.

They aren't quite. That big tree in the background is the edge of her lot, at least I can't build past it so I'm assuming so, but I'm not much of a builder. Every time I try and put past the tree though it turns red underneath. The kids have about five activities they can do together for the club is not a homework club they just did that on their own. I figured they would come over because my kid was outside on her lot but they didn't LOL I never asked them to do homework at all that was all on their own
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Mariefoxprice83;c-17217251" wrote:
    I used to do this all the time until the kids started leaving their homework behind.

I just keep buying more school books. They're only one simolean each. I kept a couple extra on the table all the time when I had triplet children who always invited school friends over.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,102 PostsLatest Activity: 43 minutes ago