Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Hotels?

I have all the EP's and SP's for TS4. but it occurred to me today...is it possible to build a hotel in TS4? I'm thinking an apartment-style building, but placed in Granite Falls? Is that possible without mods?

Just curious if anyone has found a workaround or anything like that. It would be fun to customize Granite Falls so that it's not just camping.
  • I think so. Someone a few months ago made a hotel mod.

http://simsvip.com/2015/06/07/the-sims-4-functioning-hotel-venue-mod/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQ11HyLIzQ
  • Hi. I use Dine out restaurant lots for Hotels :smile: I place Guests rooms upstairs and a functional restaurant downstairs next to the Lobby. I get my sim to buy the restaurant to lock some doors to certain rooms so no sims invades my sims when they use the rooms. Then sell the Restaurant. I do see the restaurant employees pass out sometimes for over working, its hilarious. I have also seen a few deaths using restaurants as hotels.
    I don't use mods so I had to find a way to do it. I hope this helps and works well for you.
  • Thank you. :)

Does anyone know if there a workaround to do it with no mods?
  • Your welcome, I hope its what your looking for :relaxed:
  • "vnscecile;15369191" wrote:
    I wish they made a resort system like Island Paradise in the Sims 3

There has been a hotel/vacation system in every Sims game since the beginning, so I'm holding out hope. :)
  • Hello, I am new again (replay) to the sims 4 with all expansions this time, I also want to build hotel, seems like this is the way that I can put most elements together without changing world, I have no issue to build it, but I don't understand how it works, for example do I need to assign someone to work in the outlets? can I charge the sims who rent the room (how to assign room by room )e? and what my own sim should do in order to make it more management gameplay? thank you !
  • I've been wondering about this as well, my dad even asked me if it's possible. I think it would have to be made as a Generic building rather than anything else.