Forum Discussion

7 years ago

how do you clean a dirty pet?

my cat is dirty and I don't see an option to bathe it.

PS I had my sim take the cat to the vet and he gave her a shot. I can see things flying around her.. not sure if that's from being dirty or fleas lol.. the vet visit didn't seem to help she still stinks\
  • I can find no options to clean cats.. my sim brushed him and took him to the vet . the only thing the vet did was give him a shot but he is still stinky..

• There's no way to clean a cat that I'm aware of, past a flea shoot from the vet'.
  • Cats clean themselves after a period of time, skunk spray takes longer to wear off.
  • "CrazyboutTheSims;d-929875" wrote:
    my cat is dirty and I don't see an option to bathe it.

PS I had my sim take the cat to the vet and he gave her a shot. I can see things flying around her.. not sure if that's from being dirty or fleas lol.. the vet visit didn't seem to help she still stinks\

I had things flying around my dog. I took him to the vet and he was diagnosed with "Projectile Repugnitis".... or something like that lol.
  • "CrazyboutTheSims;c-16167001" wrote:
    I can find no options to clean cats.. my sim brushed him and took him to the vet . the only thing the vet did was give him a shot but he is still stinky..

Cats clean themselves just like in real life. Just give it some time and your cat will clean itself.