Forum Discussion

8 years ago

How does the "Eternally Welcome" power actually work?

I've tried it many times yesterday but couldn't figure it out. My vampire visited his neighbour's house at night and tried to use "vampire guest" interaction on their door. He played animation but nothing happened after that. House was still closed and I couldn't see what's inside. I could repeat the interaction as long as I had energy. The house opened immediately only after I chose to simply knock and the welcoming message appeared.
And I thought that vampires are able to visit sleeping sims. But sims in my game never sleep, no matter what time it is when I visit their houses! I can see them cooking or watching TV through their windows, but it seems that they never sleep at night.
  • "Jeansoo;15542981" wrote:
    Is there a way to just sneak in to the targeted house as Vlad visits my house? Always my vamp sims just start from in front of the entrance of the house. I'd like to attack the house from the edge of the road like this. :D

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-G2JPQ2nhP9Y/WJMkOiC9XFI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/oKHq_1J7OwQ4xBH4Q3GYMyXeH62TDF7EACLcB/s1600/1.png

I also have the option,"vampiric entrance' but nothing happens. I have another option,"vampiricly deny access to" but I don't know how this works. There are 2 options, 'everyone' and 'everyone but my sim'.

Out of interest, did you direct Caleb to do that or did it just randomly happen?
  • it seems to work now but some apartment buildings with the "be buzzed in" option still wont work
  • Someone once said that your vampire has to have visited the property before. kinda like the old legend of inviting a vampire into your home thing. Not sure if that works.