Forum Discussion

6 years ago

How to become famous singer/musician?

I have a file with a married couple - one has lv 10 singing, piano and lv 5 dancing and the other has lv 10 media production, piano and guitar.

What is the best way for them to get rich and famous? Right now neither of them are in a career, the husband is with a record label and makes tracks and releases them so he earns that way. They both play their instruments (and she sings) in public for tips or fame.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks
  • Don't forget to get a drone and live stream whenever singing or playing in public, too. That helps boost their rating, if you will. I also use the Road to Fame mod for my singer Sim.
  • "notetoself00x;c-17091912" wrote:
    Thanks guys! Will this earn them a lot of money too? Or just fame?

If you use Road to Fame and your Sims' professional singing skill reaches 5, plus hit/beat points for songs released reaches 100/100, then your Sim will be invited to do concerts. We're talking on the order of §10,000 a pop. Also, if you have your Sim pose often enough to achieve a level 5 modeling skill, they'll be invited to be on the cover of a popular magazine. This ranges from §2500 -§5000 a pop, as well. It adds up quickly.

http://sims4studio.com/post/85791

If interested, scroll ALL the way down to the bottom of the page to where it says Download. You'll have to create a Mods folder to place inside of the Mods folder (one level deep, only) I labeled this Road to Fame. The entire mod is to be extracted into this sub-folder, in order to work properly. If you have any questions feel free to message me. :)
  • "nerdfashion;c-17091161" wrote:
    Play in public bars, lounges, etc, and you can earn fame that way. The one with media production skill can make and post videos for fame, and make sure you follow the trends for the best results. If one of the trends happens to be music videos then it'll probably get a lot of views. Social Networking, even if you don't have City Living (I don't, and this works), adds fame as well.

Also streaming gets you fame and followers fast.