Forum Discussion

Simmerville
Seasoned Ace
3 years ago

How to check followers?

I must have forgotten it, or perhaps it was changed with the new cell phone UI. My sim uploaded a picture to Simstagram, and got a note that there were x new followers. But where can I check her total followers?

She is not in the Simfluencer career, but she did update her status a few times, so she obviously has an account. With the x new followers there need to be some info somewhere, but I just can not find it...

Added: She checked both a computer and her phone.
  • I get notices that show up on the normal feed in the game. My Sim is a Global Superstar and I'm uncertain if it's the game or the mod I use, that supplies these.
  • When my sim updates their profile and the notice pops up, my game says how many new followers they gained and how many they have in total in the same notice. There's also an option on computers under social networking where your sim can look up how many followers they have. It's working the same for my famous sim and the ones who are out of the spotlight. I'm not sure if it's their reputation level or their charisma level, or both. I think it's charisma that unlocks all the options under social networking.
  • "DaniRose2143;c-18183800" wrote:
    When my sim updates their profile and the notice pops up, my game says how many new followers they gained and how many they have in total in the same notice. There's also an option on computers under social networking where your sim can look up how many followers they have. It's working the same for my famous sim and the ones who are out of the spotlight. I'm not sure if it's their reputation level or their charisma level, or both. I think it's charisma that unlocks all the options under social networking.

Aha, I didn't know about Charisma. Thanks. I'll be aware on their skills, most sims have minimum 2 Charisma, but there might of course be a few with no such skill at all.
  • PS: Just recalled that a sim might need a certain fame level (2 stars?) in order to open a some profile. Still, she got followers without being that famous, so I still would like to know how I can check the number.
  • @Simmerville They have to reach level 5 charisma to create a social media profile, once they do then the option to check followers is available on computers. The notice after posting to Simstagram should also give you their total follower count at the end of the message, even if they don't have a social media profile.