Forum Discussion

6 years ago

How to create a custom lot trait

Hi all, I want to create a custom lot trait. I want to create a church and have a minister show up at the church to preach like entertainers show up in lounges. Anyone know how I can create a custom lot trait?

Thanks
    XxAirixX
    Seasoned Newcomer
    You should need a special tool or program for that. There is Zerbu's mod constructor. Also may need to join Sims 4 Studio, not only for their program for custom content; but they are also able to help you if you need it.
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    I don't know, but am interested as well. Especially if it's general enough to work in TS2 as well. I've several churches there, but the only time anything happens if if I have my sim do it.
  • "XxAirixX;c-17228889" wrote:
    You should need a special tool or program for that. There is Zerbu's mod constructor. Also may need to join Sims 4 Studio, not only for their program for custom content; but they are also able to help you if you need it.

I joined and they don't have a tool for creating a lot trait, it is more for CC. They are referring folks to Mod Constructor, which I also have, but it doesn't have detailed steps for creating a lot trait.