Forum Discussion

6 years ago

How to make a celebrity?

Are you able to make a sim and have them be a celebrity? I made one and moved him into a celebrity house but that didn’t work. Any ideas?
  • @jacknchloe I think this is what you wanted to know about:

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/getfamous/cheats.php
  • "moonandstars;c-16836679" wrote:
    Does anyone know how you get the PR Agency perk? I have Networking but no idea with this one.

It will become available as you gain more perk points by gaining more fame.
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    Moving into a house doesn't do anything or the area.

There's a star with + fame next to actions your sim can do with just about a lot of things to be gaining fame and even through their career.

Vlogging, playing instruments, dj'ing, being a comedian. Just take a look at the pie chart when you interact with other sims and objects and you'll see it.
  • I’m sorry, I didn’t explain my question very well. I have my own sim I am playing that I am trying to make famous but I meant non played sims. Like could I make Madonna and have her be a celeb in the game? Or is it just the ones that came with the pack?
  • I think there is a cheat to get them full fame. I am looking for it because I have Brad Pitt in my game and think he will be made famous.....when I find the cheat.
  • "simm621;c-16836730" wrote:
    "moonandstars;c-16836679" wrote:
    Does anyone know how you get the PR Agency perk? I have Networking but no idea with this one.

It will become available as you gain more perk points by gaining more fame.

Thank you!