Forum Discussion

8 years ago

How to make sims lose weight

I mean besides exercise. I worked hard for my sim to lose weight and now she is fat again lol she doesn't have a foody trait or anything.

I play rotationally and this sim seems to not control her weight when I don't play her lol
  • "ShadyLady_DQ;15314921" wrote:
    Foods have caloric value so watch what your sim eats. Salads, chicken and fish have less calories than fried foods and desserts. I also never let my sims eat unless the bar is yellow and for sims actively trying to loose weight I wait until it is in the orange before they eat. My legacy founder was at the top of the weight scale and lost it in 4 sim days, she did nothing but workout, swim and do yoga, she ate only salad usually only once a day and worked out a lot at the gym which had the Bracing Breezes lot trait as well as having the trainer skill bonus. Check out her story on my blog Sims in the City!

Good job!
  • @TheBristolSimmer me to, I go on the wii but have never got anywhere as close as this. It took my sim about three sim weeks. If only it was that easy for us.
  • I'll have to try these, my female sim is getting a bit bigger than I had intended for her too
  • I would use the insta-lean potion you can buy in the rewards store but that's cause I'm lazy.. ironically :joy: