Forum Discussion

3 years ago

I wonder what that "Base Game Update" is on the roadmap?

I mean everybody knows about the body hair. But I wonder what else?
  • "Daephene;c-18141891" wrote:
    The hints in the High School Years info (something about helping your sims find who they are) and the facts that there will be crushes and you can be asked out by other sims in the new pack, support the idea of an attraction system. Or at least a system that will let you set gay/straight/bi/pan and cis/trans.
    My hope is that it will also allow you to set faithful/less faithful so some of my very married sims can stop engaging in flirting when I'm not playing them.

But that's speculation, and it's almost certain to be the update with the body hair.

Exciting if true.
  • I'm still hoping for more CAS options for body customization. That's my top of the list item. Bug fixes and a few surprises would be nice as well.
  • "SERVERFRA;c-18147487" wrote:
    Body hair, Werewolf glitch fixes & other stuff.

Speaking of Werewolves I'm also expecting a fix for the two Moonwood Mill Worlds happening when people install Werewolves. Some people get two Moonwood Mill worlds. I'm also expecting a tune to werewolves in CAS so they don't howl as often.
  • "RandomTokenCode;c-18147941" wrote:
    "LeGardePourpre;c-18147604" wrote:
    Transgender flag + Base Game Update = ?
    https://i22.servimg.com/u/f22/15/54/71/55/sims_029.jpg

I think we can get the transition therapy,then you needn't enter cas to change gender options.

Interesting.