Forum Discussion

4 years ago

I'm curious..

What feature(s) of the game do you never use and why? I had never had a roommate before because I heard they were buggy but today i decided to have my sim get roommates and the results are interesting.... both are always making white cakes and complaining about being tired even though they have their own rooms and beds assigned to them.
    logionX
    Seasoned Vanguard
    Butlers and nannies, I rarely play with households big enough so that they need that and I don't have the patience to deal with their AI. I don't really play with the laundry either, from what I have heard it's bugged and doesn't work anyway.

Same here as other people have posted, aging is turned off in my game and I very rarely age up my sims.
  • Butlers/nannies, clubs, retail/restaurants are a few things I never use.
  • Never used the Tiny Living bed of death murphy bed. I don't want to take the chance.
    Never played any occults. I bought ROM because I was excited about witches/wizards etc and still haven't played one spellcaster.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,111 PostsLatest Activity: 50 seconds ago