Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Is Adding New Underwear too Mature for Sims 4?

I have seen the desire for more sleepwear options and underwear in particular kicked around for a while. At first glance it seems like an odd thing to neglect since there was some in the base game at launch, but I do not really remember any meaningful additions since. There has been a bit more sleepwear, I remember giving some Sims some IL gowns for it, and some skimpy athletic wear and swimwear, but nothing I would really consider lingerie. I suppose it is not particularly necessary since there is not an underwear outfit category anymore, but I get pretty bored with available styles and colors. I have to wonder why it was neglected to this extent.

Now personally, I'd assume at a teen rating more underwear would be like more bikinis and perfectly acceptable. There have been more risky romantic DLC with past entries, so I doubt even adding an underwear outfit category would be the end of the world. However, I do know some locales and people are more sensitive than others. I remember a game having to remove underwear selection from a Steam version of it not too long ago.

So what does everyone else think? Is new underwear too mature for the game and I am just not seeing it?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,079 PostsLatest Activity: 39 minutes ago