Forum Discussion

katitjv
New Spectator
8 years ago

Johnny Zest’s revenge

I’ve never really paid attention to the back stories of the premades, but I got curious about Johnny Zest. My vampire, Alexandra, has visited him quite often at night to drink from him, and I almost started feeling sorry for him living in that sad little house (also, he seemed to be sitting on the toilet every time Alexandra entered the house). So, I found out that he has some relations to the Landgraab family, who don’t seem nice people at all (except for Geoffrey).

Now I’m thinking that Alexandra could turn Johnny into a vampire and move him to live with her and her (also vampire) friend Chloe. Then he could somehow start tormenting his family as a vampire. Except that I still don’t know exactly what he could do, except for visiting them at night and drinking from them.

I don't want to make him a grand master vampire, because being recently turned he wouldn’t be old enough for that (I want only the really old vampires to be grand masters), so he wouldn’t have much powers. But I think Alexandra as a grand master could help him if necessary.

Does anyone have any good ideas? What could I do with him?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,027 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago