Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Lag and poor framerate since patch

Anyone else been having issues with lag and framerate issues. Everything is jaggy edges on my game now on my pro. The game looks terrible for some reason now.
  • Hi everyone,

Bug reports or technical issues belong to Answers HQ, so I'm closing this discussion. For more information, please, check this message.

For this specific issue, I would recommend pressing 'Me too' to let us know you are experiencing this as well and/or adding any information in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/XB1-PS4-Lag-after-recent-update-Again/td-p/7413600
  • I’ve encountered the same thing. I am glad it doesn’t happen very often, at least for me.
  • I deleted a few of the Sims (households) in my library that I had made. It made an instant improvement in loading from when you choose a household from manage worlds (at the beginning of any session) to starting to play as that household. Only loading into build mode for the first time takes more than five seconds, but I'm running a small lot with a one story household to mess around with the style influence career.