Forum Discussion

DeepPurpIe
Seasoned Rookie
4 years ago

Learn all the recipes

Is there a cheat to make a sim know all the recipes in the game?
  • I don't think there's a cheat, but I know about a mod. https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175405693313/cookbooks-this-mod-adds-new-buyable-cookbooks-into
  • DeadFishy - There's a mod by Little Miss Sam that adds the recipes in the form of books. If you're interested?
  • You could use the cheat to max the Sims skill in cooking, gourmet cooking, and baking. Although this wouldn't teach them the recipes they would learn from trying foods from food stalls.

Edit:
    Here are the cheat codes if you need them:

Cooking:
    stats.set_skill_level Major_HomestyleCooking 10

Gourmet Cooking:
    stats.set_skill_level Major_GourmetCooking 10

Baking:
    stats.set_skill_level Major_Baking 10
    DeepPurpIe
    Seasoned Rookie
    Not the actual skill but the recipes themselves that came special with city living or even the ski one I think
    SheriSim
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "DeadFishy;c-17895286" wrote:
    Not the actual skill but the recipes themselves that came special with city living or even the ski one I think

Actually there are recipe’s that have come with most of the packs even outdoor retreat. I believe the outdoor retreat tent either gives you a recipe or tells you about it. I can’t remember which,... I think you use a walleye fish for it. One way to get most of the recipe’s is to get all the food stands in the packs and put them on a lot and then have your sim eat the foods from each stand. Also, restaurants have a lot of the recipe’s too. Get to work came with the baking skill. And the cupcake maker makes a lot of different cupcakes ( from basegame ). Then you have the ice cream maker with all of those. I’m not sure if the microwave has certain recipes or not, but the grills do. And, of corse refrigerators, stoves and ovens. But like Girlfromlpanema said you need the highest skills to cook some of them
  • You can turn testingcheats on and there's shift-click options on sims to learn the CL recipes. Not sure about other packs though.