Forum Discussion

AaronRulz78
New Spectator
6 years ago

Lemon Tree

I want to place a lemon tree in my build. Is there a cheat for this I can use or will I have to actually have my sim plant a lemon and just wait for it to grow?
  • You could get a grown one from the gallery... that's the only way I know to get a grown one. I don't use a lot of cheats though so might be overlooking another way.
  • You can plant one and wait for the tree to grow...but if you want it now, check the gallery. You can download a room containing all plants (including trees) at perfect level, place it, select the lemon tree and boom...now you got a fully grown lemon tree.
  • As others have said you can use bb.showhidden objects.

But an easier way is to search lemom tree in the gallery and someone will have one for you.
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    This game has lemons (other than itself)? Have yet to find one.
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    "calaprfy;c-16838821" wrote:
    @Oldeseadogge There are lemon trees around Yuma Heights and Affluista Mansion, Oasis Springs. But they have to be in season (if you have Seasons).

Thanks!
  • Check the gallery. Anytime I need a mature plant I go there. Someone has them uploaded.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,039 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago