Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Loud and Noisy

Is there a sound proof door? What are the options, other than pounding on the neighbors door when your sim need to go to bed, about noisy neighbors.
I'd move, but that doesn't guarantee she won't have the same problem.
  • "catmando830;15339845" wrote:
    This is every night. If it's not loud music, it's fighting. And they basically tell he to "get a life" when they come to the door.

When my neighbors would start to get rowdy, I'd have Smucky go into her living room and sing. They'd quit fighting so Raj could come over and complain about her noise!
  • It really sucks that evicting them or moving are the only solutions...I like having neighbors, and I don't mind it getting noisy occasionally. But when it's a back to back thing, it get's repetitive in the worst way. They need an update to where the noisiness is not so frequent and players can minimize it even more by telling a landlord or talking with the neighbor. That would be FAR more realistic.
    LoriTSp
    New Spectator
    When I played regularly in the city, I would move a ghost in as a neighbour. It was such an annoyance to not be able to use the treadmill without a neighbour banging on the door!
    I do have a habit of getting my Sims to learn the violin, there is nothing quite like the sound of someone learning the violin ... outside the door of that annoying noisy neighbour!
    EA_Lanna
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    "LoriTSp;c-16400498" wrote:
    When I played regularly in the city, I would move a ghost in as a neighbour. It was such an annoyance to not be able to use the treadmill without a neighbour banging on the door!
    I do have a habit of getting my Sims to learn the violin, there is nothing quite like the sound of someone learning the violin ... outside the door of that annoying noisy neighbour!

That'll teach em :lol: But on that note I will close the thread as it's been necro'd. Thanks.
  • "shellbeme;15340019" wrote:
    lol I got so tired of it that I evicted the neighbors. :D

You can evict the neighbors - awesome idea
  • Wow, this mother plum website just plum censored me just because I said the something s....u....c....k......s. For real, what the plum, there are other God plum words I can use that are way plum worst than those plum words. I swear this mother plum plum is getting plum worse nowaday. plum this plum God plum it!
  • > @catmando830 said:
    > Is there a sound proof door? What are the options, other than pounding on the neighbors door when your sim need to go to bed, about noisy neighbors.
    > I'd move, but that doesn't guarantee she won't have the same problem.

Yeah my Sim moved next to this guy that was loud and he would come out in a maid outfit. It was funny the first few times but then I was annoyed. I could ignore it but my Sim would get angry and it would disrupt her painting. Then the dude got mad just because my Sim was going to the bathroom. I ignored him pounding and then he went from friend to enemy and I thought alright dude you're out of here. I just logged into him and moved him away from me to a crappier apartment lol.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,068 PostsLatest Activity: 4 days ago