Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Mischief Managed

What is the point of mischief? I recently started playing without mods and I noticed that my sims are all mad at one another after doing mischief socials. It seems like they only get positive benefits if their friendship level is pretty high. Even married couples are dropping their relationship due to mischief socials. How do you manage this? How do you get them to stop with the mischief? It seems to be the go to socials for everyone.
  • @veedub - I haven't messed with MCCC in years and I don't remember how it works. Would you mind walking me through how to disable the autonomous mischief?
    VWoodsong
    Seasoned Observer
    "Mstybl95;c-17887381" wrote:
    @veedub - I haven't messed with MCCC in years and I don't remember how it works. Would you mind walking me through how to disable the autonomous mischief?

Sure. Click on a computer and select MC Command Center, then from there go to MC Tuner -> Change Interaction Autonomy -> Autonomous Mischief. Click on Disabled, close the menu, and you're done. I don't think you even have to restart the game for it to take effect, but you can if you want, to be sure. Note that this is with the most recent version; if you have an older one, it probably needs updating. Oh, and be sure to delete your localthumbcache, of course.
    Daravi
    New Traveler
    The voodoo doll is fun to play with a high mieschief skill, I just wish it has more options. The most charming one, you can call the sims to come to your played sim position, unless they are are couple then you can give your partner the feeling that he/she is beloved (flirty mood).

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,080 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago